She’s broken. He’s grieving. Their worlds collide.
Ingrid Nickel doesn’t want to go into rehab. Again. She tried it once but it didn’t work.
When she meets Lachlan Morrison, the connection is electric. She sees a handsome man, directing and challenging, who won’t be intimidated by a powerful woman like her. He sees a woman whose bluster and sarcasm is a cover for something deep inside her that is badly broken.
The daughter of a grifter, Ingrid has grown up street-wise and lawless. Lachlan has rescued more than one creature whose bark was worse than its bite.
Will his stern, loving magic work on Ingrid?
Publishers note: Although loosely part of a series, this spicy romance can be read as a stand alone story. It includes scenes of domestic discipline and power exchanges.
What the reviewers are saying:
· Trusting Ingrid is a sexy journey, filled with emotions that will tear your heart out. It's a story about trusting yourself to let go and trusting another person to catch you before you fall.
· With plenty of spankings, sex, love, friendships, and true raw emotions this story is a must read!! I highly recommend this book and give it 5 stars but wish I could give it more!
· the story is a funny, sexy, sweet, uplifting, heartwarming […] romance with some laugh out loud moments, a great length, romance, guidance and a very sweet ending. 5 Big Stars.
· a real, sometimes hard look at a possible chance for that true love. It's well written and I enjoyed it for many different reasons including its originality, it's flawed humans, and it’s message of hope
· This was a lesson in life, with real people and real issues followed by real happily ever after as a reward for going to the end.
· Reading the book felt like a rollercoaster ride to me, because my emotions were all over the place. There were scenes where I laughed out loud and then there were scenes where I got all teary eyed. Needless to say, I loved reading the book. I was so engrossed by the characters and the story that I could not put it down.