What the reviewers are saying:
· Mrs. Campbell writes a tender love story of strong men and sassy, sweet woman. She makes me smile, laugh and shed a little tear. A love story that went right to my heart and left me dreaming of her strong men.
· The characters are well-developed and very interesting and the book deals with loyalty, love, and adventure.
· […] a well written story with great characters that were developed and endearing to the reader. [It] includes time travel, historical situations, suspense, domestic discipline, plenty of spankings, lots of love, family, friendships, and more.
· This is an enjoyable, captivating and humorous read.
· […] a well written story with great characters that were developed and endearing to the reader. She includes time travel, historical situations, suspense, domestic discipline, plenty of spankings, lots of love, family, friendships, and more.
Writing my first time travel book was great fun! I hope you enjoy reading A Time For Will.
Identical twins, Verity and Felicity (Lissie) Pettigrew inherit an abandoned farm in the remote hills of the Methow Valley. Little do the twins know, but their windfall harbors a secret. While exploring the old barn, Verity stumbles into a hidden portal and is instantly transported more than one hundred years into the past.
In 1885, on the same farm, Will Dawson is saddling his horse when a disturbance in a corner of the barn catches his attention. In his haste to rescue the gorgeous woman in the center of the disturbance, Will is flung far into the future.
Meanwhile, Lissie arrives on the farm looking for Verity, but finds the handsome, slightly suspicious cowboy instead. From their first words to one another, sparks fly.
Lissie’s modern manners and profane language offend Will. His solution? Some old-fashioned discipline delivered on the spot.
Affronted by Will’s distinctly un-twenty-first century approach to male/female relationships, Lissie challenges his authority at every turn in spite of nearly always ending up over his knee.
Meanwhile, Verity must deal with life in 1885. Although accepted into Will’s family, she longs to get back to the 21st century and the man she loves.
Can Will live in a future in which progress comes at the price of everything he holds dear? Can Lissie win him over, and teach him that women can be independent and willful but still soft and sexy? Will Verity find her way back to the man she loves?
Publishers note: A Time For Will is a sweet romance that includes scenes of domestic discipline and spicy love.